We recognize that wherever you are in the industry, you may not have much time to oversee the business activities that may arise and are critical to your financial success. This is where Dana F. Cole & Company LLP can help.
Our CPA's work with small physician offices to larger medical practices, retirement homes, assisted living facilities and dental practices. We can assist in the supervision and maintenance of your general ledger, prepare interim and annual financial statements, develop or review your business plan and offer ideas regarding tax planning and collection monitoring.
We want to provide the services necessary that allow you to do what you do best - take care of patients!
Essential Core Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Annual and long term tax planning
- Tax preparation for all necessary filings
- Accounting services including financial statements and monthly bookkeeping
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Payroll processing and required tax reporting
- Employee Benefit Plan audits
- Representation before the IRS
- Partnership or shareholder agreements
- Retirement and deferred compensation
Value Added Services to Strengthen your Business
- Management advisory
- Business valuation
- Operations review
- Business plans and growth strategies
- Succession planning
- Industry benchmarking
- Compensation planning and calculations
- Lease/Buy considerations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consulting Services
- Projections and forecasts
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Cost reduction strategies
The above services are not all inclusive. We will design our services specific to your needs. For additional information contact us.