Whether you are a farmer, rancher or own an ag-related business, your livelihood requires keeping up with a myriad of changes in land values, technological innovations and operations. Our Firm understands these changes and can help you prepare with tax planning and consultation.
With offices in six Midwest states, Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP is uniquely qualified to offer that expertise. Our accountants, many of whom come from an agricultural background, understand your challenges because we see them every day.
Some of the services we offer farmers, ranchers and ag-related businesses include:
Essential Core Services
- Annual tax planning
- Tax return preparation
- Land, structures and equipment purchase and lease consultation
- Estate planning, including trust and estate tax returns
- Financial planning, including investment alternatives
- Cash flow management with projections and budgets
- Accounting services including financial statements and monthly bookkeeping
- Payroll processing and required tax reporting
- Representation before the IRS
- Like-kind exchanges
Value Added Services to Strengthen your Business
The above services are not all inclusive. We will design our services specific to your needs. For additional information contact us.