We know you are in a highly volatile industry that needs to respond to on-going changes. Outside factors, including tax requirements, interest rates, governmental regulations, energy prices and material costs often dictate the degree to which your company will prosper.
Closely held businesses frequently find it difficult and costly to internally develop all the expertise necessary to meet the challenges of today’s business environment. Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP understands these issues and has helped our clients with long-range planning and sound business advice, resulting in increased productivity, improved efficiencies and enhanced profit margins. We are aware of economic conditions and tax law changes or incentives and how they affect you and your business.
Some of the services that we currently provide our contractor clients include:
Essential Core Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Tax preparation for all necessary filings
- Accounting services including financial statements and monthly bookkeeping
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Payroll processing and required tax reporting
- Employee Benefit Plan audits
- Representation before the IRS
- Financing and bond assistance
- Inventory control systems
Value Added Services to Strengthen your Business
The above services are not all inclusive. We will design our services specific to your needs. For additional information contact us.